Monday, November 24, 2014

Five Stones Hostel, Singapore


Normally, as a travel blogger, 
I do not usually write about the hotels, hostels or lodging establishments that I have been to. 
I normally write about the tourist spots, the food, the culture, and my adventures. 
This one is the exception. And it deserves a space in my blog. 

It has been one year (November, 2013) since I toured in Singapore. There were three (3) places that left a mark in my memory, namely: Sentosa, Marina Bay Sands, and Five Stones Hostel. And this year (October, 2014), thanks to Tiger Air for my connecting flight to Bali which was originally only for three (3) hours but was changed into one (1) day, I was given the opportunity to relive my fond memories of this hostel.

Last year, I stayed for almost five (5) days in Singapore and I stayed in this hostel. Honestly, that trip would not be complete without my stay in this place.


The hostel is situated near Clarke Quay MRT station and I think it is one of the best reasons why I enjoyed my stay. I did not have difficulty using the MRT station and from hopping from one tourist spot to another (such as Chinatown, Harbourfront, Clarke Quay and Marina Bay). And a stone's throw away, is Song Fa Bak Kut Teh which happens to be my favorite restaurant in Singapore.


Aside from its proximity from the tourist spots in Singapore and the night life in Clarke Quay, Five Stones offers the best accommodation, best hospitality and best staff in Singapore. It is clean and very comfortable. You will simply love your stay and there were even times last year that I did not want to leave the hostel and simply enjoy my day. 

from the Five Stones Hostel facebook
Have you ever seen or experienced a more relaxing, comfortable and enjoyable place to stay in Singapore? I suggest you look at the rooms and the facilities of Five Stones.


And the members of the front desk are really cordial, accommodating, and courteous. And to sum up my reason why I went back for a day's stay, I simply want more of it. 

   
Five Stones Hostel, my place of stay in Singapore!

+65 6535 5607, +65 9116 3771 www.fivestoneshostel.com








1 comment:

  1. Very informative article which is about the hostel singapore and i must bookmark it, keep posting interesting articles.
    hostel singapore

    ReplyDelete